The Slider Stand meets the demand for a strong, wide-based stand with a low working height for those using camera sliders and Speed Rail/Pipe Dolly Systems. Baby Ballhead Adapter, Magic Finger and Stand/Spud Adapter sold separately.
The Slider Stand comes standard with two rocky mountain legs for easy leveling on hills, mountainsides, rocky environments, stairs and most other uneven terrain. As a comparison, the Slider Stand minimum working height measures one foot (30cm) lower than the standard low boy combo, giving the camera operator a POV range from hip to eye level.
- Collapsed Height: 25" (64cm)
- Junior (1-1/8") Receiver
- Military Black Chrome Plated
- Anodized Aerospace Inspired Designed Braces
- Double Rocky Mountain Legs
Multiple Slider stands may be required depending on the length and the weight of your slider/camera package. Stand Adapter converts the top of the stand to a 5/8" baby pin.Features and Benefits
- Thick threaded collars ensuring a solid bite from t-handles and set screws.
- Stay put T-handles wont fall out of riser castings.
- V-shaped brass brakes ensuring 3-point strong contact.
- Machine welded junior receiver.
- Two Rocky Mountain Legs for easy leveling on uneven terrain.
Tennis balls are not included.